Available on STEAM!
Check out this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD0b85gs1Gs
Projector Face is a point and click adventure game following the peculiar actions of a voiceless protagonist, trying to communicate in the only way he knows how. Solve a variety of puzzles and help Projector Face befriend the local kids by creating new things for them to play with and doing what he does best: playing movies on whatever surface he can find.
Featuring a beautiful hand-painted art style, Projector Face is a weird and quirky experience set in an odd town forgotten to time. Players will need to gather items needed to solve puzzles as well as create and repair and play old film reels. Put yourself in the shoes of a misunderstood creature, and discover the odd world of Projector Face.
- Repair old films found throughout the town
- Mouse-only controls
- Interact with, pick up, and combine items to solve various puzzles throughout the game
- 100% hand drawn characters and environments
- "Silent Film" style narration
- Find hidden collectables throughout the town